9th February, 2014
So Much Noise!
Ever had so much noise going on on the inside that it makes the little annoying noises on the outside magnify? I have been there. In fact, I have days like that still. This week is going to be a hectic, noisy week. I am challenging myself to some intentional living this week. Here is my list of intentional to dos to get my mind off the noise and focus on what is really important.
1. Pray. More. A whole lot more. Communication with my creator is one way to feel at peace.
2. Exercise. A whole lot more of that too. Release the tension and anxiety.
3. Eating more fresh and raw foods. Something just feels wonderful when I eat fresh and raw foods. It’s almost as though I can feel the food cleaning me, and providing my cells with the right nutrients to fight off whatever bad is happening in there.
4. Be intentional about smiling more at people.Hold open a door for someone, help someone carry their groceries, take someone’s shopping cart back when they are done, let someone get in front of you in traffic. Anything that is thoughtful! It takes your mind off your troubles and helps you to be considerate of others who are going through troubles too (You aren’t the only one!)
5. No yelling! It’s hard to not raise your voice a little when your child get’s up to mischief. But yelling makes me feel more noise. And it doesn’t solve anything. At all!
Hoping for a brighter week.